Champion Home Health Care strives to enrich the lives of seniors through personalized service, allowing people to enjoy the comforts of their own home safely with peace of mind.
- The first Champion office was incorporated in Boca Raton in 1993.
- Champion has since opened offices in Palm Beach, Stuart, Vero Beach, Gainseville, and Melbourne.
- The Vero Beach office was opened in 2006, by owners Anne & Tom Michaels.
- Tom Michaels retired from the NYC Health & Hospitals Corporation as an Associate Executive Director.
- Anne Michaels retired as a social worker with the Catholic Guardian Society.
- The Vero Beach Champion office serves Indian River and Saint Lucie counties and has been voted “BEST HOME HEALTH CARE PROVIDER” by readers of the Treasure Coast Press Journal and Hometown News for the past four consecutive years.
Father John Morrissey, Pastor, Saint Sebastian Catholic Church, wasasked to Bless the Champion staff and office for the new year. Father Morrissey read a prayer for thefeast of the Epiphany, “Bless this business and all who cross its doorway, fill us with the light of Christ, that our concerns for others may reflect your love.” Tom Michaels added “We must stay strong in our faith, listen to God’s guidance every day, love one another, love our work, and do our jobs with excellence.”
With no hourly minimums required, Champion can provide wake up and/or tuck in service, bathing/dressing, assistance with walking, physical therapy, shopping , errands, doctor appointments, medication reminders, low vision services, meal preparation, light housework, and in facility assistance.
Champion features skilled nursing services, RN supervision of clients, and Alzheimer specialists.
“At Champion Home Health Care we are in the business of making sure that you or your loved one can live happily at home as long as you wish,” said Anne Michaels. “We understand that you have a desire to be at home with your family, friends and and belongings, and with the right care, it is possible; Our team is committed to finding the perfect caregiver to suit your needs and personality by matching personality traits of our caregivers to your loved one, to ensure that they remain happy, healthy, safe and comfortable in their home.”
Champion is an AHCA- accredited home healthcare agency that prides itself on punctuality and trustworthiness, and is also a preferred provider for the Veterans Administration. Caregivers are carefully screened, insured, drug tested, and ready to meet your ongoing needs 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Pictured in photo: Father John Morrissey, Pastor, Saint Sebastian Catholic Church Anne & Tom Michaels, Owners, Champion Home health Care Anna Miller RN, Director of Nursing Kim Crews LPN, Alternate Administrator Kathy Hirsch, General Manager – Billing Payroll Teleetha Smith, Human Resources Manager Judy Kline, Scheduling Manager Photo Credit – Mike Winikoff